Through our ability to combine the key project elements of DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION, FABRICATION, and INSTALLATION, we’re able to offer turn-key project management. This allows us to complete your project(s):
- On time
- On budget
- and to your specifications
You won’t have to worry about finding multiple teams with competing interests to accomplish the mission. We eliminate adversarial relationships from the building project so you can get the best product on time, and for the lowest possible cost.
- When your firm decides upon a building project, it’s important to have a full understanding of what your needs and desires are, but also what the range of possibilities are for the finished building project.
- Sometimes it’s hard to determine all the options for a particular project. It’s also difficult to reconcile your preferences for optimal attractiveness and functionality with the realities of cost and time.
- US Single Source designers work with you to ensure that you get exactly what you need and most of what you want, relative to your cost considerations.
Commercial construction is a tough business. Tough bidding wars can force contractors to bid below realistic levels – breaking even or profiting only through the use of change orders.
- An adversarial relationship is therefore created. The general contractor has an interest in maximizing change orders, and you are left in a frenzy trying to keep costs to an absolute minimum, while trying to ensure the a quality outcome. There IS a better way.
- The first step is an honest relationship between general contractor and client, and an open and frank discussion of what the costs truly look like. The second step is recognizing we all need to be on the same team.
- By working together as a team, rather than as opposing teams, we can keep costs as low as possible, while not sacrificing quality. We’re not your adversary, we’re your #1 and staunchest advocate.
- We show you the invoices, you know exactly what we make – there are no hidden charges, no reason for undesirable up-selling or pressure to use inferior products.
Check out our construction process in the video below.
How can we help you? Get started today!
We look forward to speaking with you soon!